FCCT to Use Zoom Meeting Format Until Further Notice
The topic for the April membership meeting is Mastering Zoom Part 1 – The Basics. In this session some of the topics we will cover are:
- Downloading and installing the Zoom application on your iPhone and/or iPad; and PC or Mac computer.
- Creating a Zoom FREE account and the advantages of doing so
- Optimizing your video and device placement
- How to Join a Zoom Session
- How to schedule a Zoom session
- Explore the Zoom toolbar and all its functions
Zoom Meeting Link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83637664385?pwd=WVZkSkE4RnIwdjdCZDN1cDhSQkIvQT09
Meeting ID: 836 3766 4385
Pass code: 998531
Our General Membership meets on the 3rd Monday of the month (except July & August) @ 7:00PM at the Ford’s Colony – Swim & Tennis (S&T) Club facility.
The club also hosts Special Interest Groups (SIG). These SIGs usually meet on the Wednesday immediately following the General Membership Meeting. The SIG meets at 7 PM at the S&T Club. Presently there are three (3) Special Interest Groups: iOS (Apple iDevices), Windows 10, and MAC (Apple computers). The specific SIG group meetings rotate from month to month (i.e. usually only one group will meet in a given month). Details on which group will meet will be announced at the General Membership meetings.